“An invisible red thread connects those who

are destined to meet, regardless of time,

place, or circumstance. The thread may

stretch or tangle, but will never break.”

An ancient Chinese belief


Our family made the decision to adopt in June 2009. We pursued a special needs adoption, and we were blessed with a referral of the most beautiful girl on May 21, 2010. We originally started this website to fundraise for our adoption expenses by selling tutus and hair bows. Our fundraising efforts coupled with a grant from Lifesong for Orphans were a tremendous financial blessing. We traveled to China in late October 2010 to meet our daughter. Now, Emma Grace is home... forever.




Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Emma Grace

Someone sent me this picture of Emma via Facebook. I am not sure who this is in the picture, but I am thankful that Emma is getting some lovin'! I assume that this lady was on a mission trip to PHF. Emma will definitely be used to seeing Americans, so at least she won't be completely shocked when she meets me!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love PHF. They do amazing things with the children that live there. More on that to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment