“An invisible red thread connects those who

are destined to meet, regardless of time,

place, or circumstance. The thread may

stretch or tangle, but will never break.”

An ancient Chinese belief


Our family made the decision to adopt in June 2009. We pursued a special needs adoption, and we were blessed with a referral of the most beautiful girl on May 21, 2010. We originally started this website to fundraise for our adoption expenses by selling tutus and hair bows. Our fundraising efforts coupled with a grant from Lifesong for Orphans were a tremendous financial blessing. We traveled to China in late October 2010 to meet our daughter. Now, Emma Grace is home... forever.




Sunday, June 13, 2010

A few more pictures...

Tricia emailed me again this morning and sent me the rest of the pictures. I won't post them all on here, but I did want to put a few more up. Tricia said that she was a content baby and did not cry at all. She also said she is wearing 9 month clothes to give us an idea of how big she is. She is 10.5 months old, so she is little. The pants look a little big on her, I would assume she is a shorty! She said that Emma is trying to roll over, so she took pictures of her doing it, but I did not post that one. We expect Emma to be delayed, as most children are that live in orphanages. I noticed that she is never sitting up in the pictures, so she must not know how yet. Apparently, she is starting to learn to roll over. Maybe that means we will get to witness the first steps! Some of these pictures are turned the wrong way, but my computer would not let me edit them and upload them.
Check out the pants- a bit baggy :)
hugs from Tricia-
kisses from Tricia
I already have several pictures of her playing with her feet- I guess she likes her piggies, just like brother Timothy!

No comments:

Post a Comment