“An invisible red thread connects those who

are destined to meet, regardless of time,

place, or circumstance. The thread may

stretch or tangle, but will never break.”

An ancient Chinese belief


Our family made the decision to adopt in June 2009. We pursued a special needs adoption, and we were blessed with a referral of the most beautiful girl on May 21, 2010. We originally started this website to fundraise for our adoption expenses by selling tutus and hair bows. Our fundraising efforts coupled with a grant from Lifesong for Orphans were a tremendous financial blessing. We traveled to China in late October 2010 to meet our daughter. Now, Emma Grace is home... forever.




Saturday, June 12, 2010

Updated Pictures



In my last post, I told you about Parker- a handsome little fellow who is meeting his forever family as we speak :) His mom and dad toured Philip Hayden on Saturday (which is today, but in China it is really early Sunday morning now...) and she took some pictures for me and sent me this email:

Hi Sarah,
We had a wonderful visit at Philip Hayden today! I took many, many pictures of Emma for you (sixteen to be exact)!!! I held her for a very long time and gave her lots and lots of kisses from you! I told her her Mommy loves her and sent her lots of kisses!! There are too many pictures to send now because it is after three in the morning here and we just got in about an hour ago from the airport. I hope these pictures can hold you over until I have time to e-mail you the other pictures!!! Tricia

I love that this woman I have never met would do something so thoughtful and kind for our family. You can continue to follow their adoption story at the address below (from my last post....) She will be posting about PHF.

Be still, my heart! Every picture I get, I want to hop on a plane and go get her!







No comments:

Post a Comment